GE® Z-Wave Plus® In-Wall 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Control
The GE Z-Wave Plus 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Control easily replaces any standard in-wall switch to remotely control a ceiling fan in your home through the Home app.
- Turn fan on/off and control up to three speed levels remotely with your Home app
- Interchangeable paddles: white & light almond paddles included in package
- Easy to install: includes space savings screw terminals and neutral jumper wires
- Automate with Home technology based on temperature or time of day, or trigger actions from other smart products in your home
- LED indicator light allows you to easily locate the switch in a dark room
- Wall plate not included
- For indoor use only
*Z-Wave temperature sensor required
**Requires a Trane/American Standard XL824/850/1050 smart thermostat or an alternate Z-Wave Bridge in order to communicate with your Home app.
***Requires a paid Subscription. View the Nexia subscription plans here, American Standard Home subscription plans here, and Trane Home subscription plans here.
- Model: 14287
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz.
- Fan Motor Load: 1.5A
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Nexia Bridge and the closest Z-Wave powered module
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40°C)